- 12:00pm: Wake up late and hustle to get out the door.
- 12:05pm: Realize that my car is pulling to the right really heavily and pull over at Quiznos.
- 12:06pm: My front tire is completely deflated, I get out the spare and start putting it on.
- 12:15pm: After finding a way to jack up my car, I realize I don't have the right wrench to get the lug nuts off and need to walk home to get the right wrench from the tool chest.
- 12:30pm: Back at home, grab the right wrench and start walking back.
- 12:45pm: I get all the lug nuts off, push the spare tire into its place, and tighten it down.
- 12:50pm: Drive home sad, beaten, and discouraged.
- 12:55pm: Grab a beer.
Anyways, talk to you later interwebs.
Post a Comment